Total Pageviews

Thursday, 7 June 2012

MY NEW ADDICTION

DSP, my favourite company producing a new boy group!!!!OMG!!!!they're super hot!!!didn't i said before DSP = HOME OF GORGEOUS PEOPLE!!!! welcome to DSParadise, A-JAX!!!!their name might be lame, sounds like a detergent here in MALAYSIA, but hey, they're HOT!!!haha..

ever since DSP announced they'll produce new boy group after SS501 left the company back then in 2010, I began to follow this group news..they rumored to be debuted last year's November, but push back to this May..

DSP began to released teasers for each member starting to my first favourite member, JAEHYUNG~~ he kinda remind me of HYUNGJUN..similar facial features..hehe..the moment i saw the teaser, I know he'll be the face..but then, I began to like HYOJUN!!! he might not be as handsome as JAEHYUNg, but, he's HOT!!! I just love how manly his smile is..he's my favourite now..

my new biased is SEUNGYEOB..haha..eventhough he's younger by me, no sweat..i love him..he's manly..i love his voice the most!!!!haha..

Now, I want to share with you their MV

One 4 U




Never Let Go




Their flawless debut stage..unlike other rookies, they're just AWESOME!!!!

120602 MuCore




120603 Inkigayo



120605 Show Champion




120607 MCountdown



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaawww... you're so into DSP! me too. haha..
    suke sgt DSP yang kua kan byk best group. kita same! suke SS501.. kara.. And now? A-Jax!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..the one n only company i love!!!!i'm DSPbiased~~~haha..let's share our love on DSParadise!!!!haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...